Gentle Care for Your Family’s Smiles
For each of us, dentistry is more than working on teeth: it’s connecting with and caring about you, learning your needs and desires, and earning your trust.
We are only satisfied when we’ve helped you achieve your healthiest, happiest smile and you’ve told us you’re pleased with the care you’ve received.
Why Choose Carmical Dentistry?
Since 1995 we’ve served Bella Vista and surrounding communities, caring for toddlers through their older siblings, parents, and grandparents and great-grandparents. We love seeing families grow and change over the years, celebrating their milestones, and being part of their story.
We’re known as a friendly, accessible dental office, with down-to-earth and ethical doctors and staff. We will treat you and your loved ones like family and only recommend treatment that we’d want for our own family members.
- We provide painless dental care. Our doctors and clinical team members are gentle, calm, and highly skilled. Using advanced practices, we’re able to provide thoroughly comfortable care. For people with dental anxiety, we offer nitrous oxide (laughing gas), which makes procedures a breeze.
- We offer exceptional customer service. Taking care of your family’s smiles shouldn’t be stressful. We will work with you to find financial terms that fit your budget, schedule visits so they don’t conflict with your other commitments, and handle insurance forms to make sure you get the most from your benefits.
- We respect you. You are unique, with individual dental goals and concerns. We want to learn who you are, in addition to your dental situation, so we’re able to find the ideal treatment solutions.
- We focus on communication. Please feel safe talking with us, knowing we’re non-judgmental and will always respond appropriately and with compassion. From your first interaction, we’ll work hard to establish open communication and make sure you fully understand recommendations and options. You need to make informed decisions about care!
- We believe in education – ours and yours. We pursue professional education throughout the year, staying current on the latest advances and options and selecting the best to incorporate into the practice. We’ll share with you with what we learn, especially about home dental hygiene and preventive care, so you’re able to make positive changes that improve your smile’s health.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
We welcome the opportunity to meet you, talk about your dental goals, and show you we truly care about your wellbeing. Please contact our Bella Vista, AR family-friendly dental office and schedule a consultation, today!